a sudden meet

10:53 AM

Last night I dreamed about you

A sudden meeting in front of a strange building
I ask you to come to my house
Eventhough I'm not your home

We were talking like a long lost friend
Instead as a quondam lover
I thought we will have no end
In fact it was already over

I know I should blame myself for having this lingering feelings
And cursing my heart for always longing your presence
Hating my mind for having bunch of ideas of you
Killing my sense for making you as my home

The stardusts were between our fingers  where it fits perfectly
Your gaze looks like a whole sky
Looking at the stars in my eyes
Back then, you always looked at me that way

We were holding each other
I couldn't help but gasping for air 
Despite you're a morning breeze
That moment I feel most alive 
For once in my entire life
It's a relief, but I have to leave

I took you to the front door
While you were playing with my hair
I didn't wanna say goodbye no more
Not today, not tomorrow
We were apart without saying anything
But sorrow

It's a sudden meet
And that's all I need

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram

farahayuf