when we have nothing to do

9:30 AM

I always wonder
where your mind wanders
everytime you look at me
with a shade of blue
Also when you look around the room
like it's an empty view

Perhaps you're visiting an old friend,
old game inside your head,
some places of your dream,
and your favorite film
Or is there a place that you've never mentioned
a hall where you've never invited me to
a hidden place I've never thought you could own
a small corner deep inside you
that has been there 
it's moving 
and it's coming to you sometimes 

I really want to understand you
a whole you 
and it's likely impossible
for I've known who you really are

the depth of your emotion
acres of your mind
millions of your thoughts; 
your only privacy
your greatest monarchy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

farahayuf