A Song for You

10:01 PM

I hope this confusion will come; a cup of coffee to start the day

or a glass of milk will do
Perhaps this fear will come; a sleepless night waiting for you to come
Because you forget to tell that you'll be home late

A morning where we're waking up under the blanket
A night sleeping under the stars

Us against the world
Hopes above the earth
Us knowing it's worth

Love that we'll make all night long
Trust that we'll build for lifelong

Among all the arguments that will ended up in vain
The fights, which I'll be the first to begin
You'll let me win
once again

A night ride with some stock of instant cappuccino
You, with those cream chino
To Outback off we go

A sophisticating sunrise in Cappadocia
Us, wearing those sweaters made by your mama
not to forget some samba
and a bit of marijuana

Wandering in some random woods
While talking why a famous tale called Cats in the Boots
or the reason why I always wear my t-shirt loose
instead some tight-chic blouse

Let's talk about those marxism, capitalism, or maybe your other favorite realm
Also why all the girls suffer from narcissism
I'm sure you'll throw your ultimate daily sarcasm
while we're drunk in our own idealism
yet we'll always dancing to our loving rhythm

That couple days when you're off from work
Cause your boss is a dictator jerk
or you're just helplessly sick
while blabbering some renunciations that you could be that weak

Honey don't you worry
Pray that I'm good enough to fond thy
I'll make a soup with some slices of leek
I swear I'll take care of you a week
or even when you smell pretty reek
I still could manage to land you tons of buss on your right cheek

Easy, that's just some cheesy exorbitant hopes— a typical partner always wish for
underneath those shooting stars
Don't get me wrong
It's just nothing but a song
But hey, won't you sing? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

farahayuf